Spectis Moulders specializes in the manufacture of high density polyurethane products. In addition, we also manufacture glass fiber reinforced gypsum (GFRG) and glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC).
The high density polyurethane (HDP) provides many benefits such as:
- Excellent light weight alternative to GFRG, GFRC, FRP, and even traditional wood products.
- Spectis' HDP products offer ease of installation using common woodworking tools and equipment which in turn save labour costs and machinery rentals.
- Spectis polyurethane has a closed cell structure which provides protection from moisture and therefore will not rot. Further, the closed cell structure prevents paint from peeling from the surface.
- Spectis' HDP products provide no nutritional value and as such also resist the growth of mildew and fungus.
- Spectis' products will not crack or warp when properly installed using installation instructions as detailed in the Spectis Moulders catalogue or in the Support section of this site.
- Spectis' products are not affected by ultraviolet rays when properly coated.
As you can see, Spectis polyurethane offers versatility, durability and value for any project.